DHA has earned itself the honor of being a household name for luxurious residential living all across Pakistan. After its success in Lahore, Rawalpindi and Karachi, it is now finally opening its gates to the city of Peshawar and is being welcomed with great excitement on the part of its residents. Started in 2007, the process officially began afterwards with the formation of a legal body under the DHA Peshawar Act of 2009.
Why You Should Invest in DHA Peshawar
Since there are other quality residential societies options for the citizens of Peshawar, they still need some convincing to consider Defence Housing Authority Peshawar as their top priority for investment as well as residing purposes. To dig deep into this, we look at the works of the Defence Housing Authority in Pakistan over the years. Defence Housing Authority’s vision over the years has been “To provide state of the art neighborhood equipped with all essential amenities contributing to the quality of life in a peaceful and secure environment to enable its residents to live their dreams to their utmost satisfaction.” It won’t be wrong to comment that DHA has indeed never failed to benefit its investors. Building on that, it is noteworthy that among its nationwide projects, DHA Peshawar has gained the highest returns on investment.
DHA’s promising work in other cities is a factor convincing enough in itself to drive one to invest in the society. DHA Peshawar is a gated community, a first of its kind in the city of Peshawar, which delivers its promise of providing world class facilities to its residents alongside maximum security, fulfilling all basic conditionalities of luxury living. Its development plan includes a well planned wide road network with state of the art infrastructure, setting it apart from any other housing society in the city.
DHA Peshawar chose the prime location of Nasir Bagh Road to provide world class amenities to its residents, including healthcare, education, community and recreational facilities. DHA Peshawar is located a few kilometers away from Hayatabad and Sheikh Abad. The Warsak Dam Road lies in the north west region of the society and the N-5 highway at the South connects you to all parts of the city.
World Class Basic Amenities
Future residents will be glad to learn that DHA Peshawar plans on constructing a mosque and parks for each sector to make them accessible for all residents alike. Moreover, DHA Peshawar’s central location makes primary to higher educational institutes highly accessible for all families, reducing travel time for students and parents. The society also aims to house institutes within itself in a few years’ time. Healthcare facilities are also located in a 20 minute drive vicinity of DHA Peshawar, including notable hospitals and clinics of Peshawar. For recreational purposes and basic grocery shopping, mini markets are present within and outside DHA Peshawar. The society’s development plan incorporates constructing shopping malls in the future. DHA Peshawar is home to a few eateries as of now but will gradually attract more investment in the future.
Recent Developments in DHA Peshawar
DHA Peshawar is now open for common citizens to acquire land, although it was initially planned for housing army personnel only. A timeline of its latest developments can help update you about the latest happenings in DHA Peshawar.
- 2007:The project was inaugurated alongside land identification, selection and acquisition
- December 2014: Real estate agents and property dealers were registered
- November 2015: 10 marla and 1 kanal residential plots declared open for booking
- December 2015: 10 marla and 1 kanal residential plots booking closed
- March 2016: Balloting for application selection
- March 2016: Intimation letters, payment schedule and membership forms issued to 10 marla and 1 kanal plot holders
- May 2016: Beginning of plot transfer process
- August 2017: Proposal prepared for road networks, sewerage systems, waste management and water supply system
- December 2017: MoU signed between FWO Brigadier Ashfaq Maitla and Administrator DHA Peshawar Brigadier M. Riaz Ahmed
- December 2017: Application Acceptance Balloting Round 2, alongside the beginning of developmental work
- September 2018: Society’s entrance inaugurated
- October 2018: ]Sector A & B development work near completion
- May 2019: Beginning of Development work for Sector C and Sector D
- November 2019: Block A and Block B plots open for possession
DHA Peshawar offers world class amenities to the citizens of Peshawar at affordable rates and is very promising when it comes to changing the landscape of the city of flowers. Situated at a prime location, DHA Peshawar connects you to the entire city and ensures that all the basic facilities are located at your doorstep.